Charged with a Sex Crime in Florida?
Get a Well-Recognized, Aggressive Defense Lawyer on Your Side
Any type of sex-related criminal charges carries with it a wide range of negative consequences beyond the actual charges. Very often, someone charged with a sex crime faces a social stigma which may never go away even if charges are later dropped. That is why Revis & Blackburn urges anyone charged with a sex crime in East Central Florida to contact us as soon as possible. The sooner you have an experienced attorney on your side, the better your chances are for a favorable outcome.
Secure Experienced Defense Against Sex Crime Charges
Time is of the essence if you have been charged with any sex crime such as the following:
- Solicitation of prostitution
- Indecent exposure
- Improper touching of a minor
- Lascivious behavior
- Child pornography possession, manufacture or distribution
- Sexual assault or rape
- Sexual battery
If you are convicted of any such sex crime, you may face negative consequences such as the following:
- You may lose access to your children
- You may be required to register as a sex offender or predator for the rest of your life
- You may be subject to GPS monitoring
- You may be barred from living near a school, day care or playground
- You may be barred from having contact with minors, including your own relatives
- Your travel may be restricted both within the U.S. and to other countries
Revis and Blackburn has earned a reputation over the years as one of the prominent law firms in the Daytona Beach area. Attorney John Revis is prepared to find every defense available to help you obtain the most favorable possible outcome if you have been charged with a sex crime. This may involve:
- Contesting the state's case against you
- Attacking the validity of the evidence against you
- Assisting you in making a plea bargain which results in a reduction of charges and avoidance of the most negative consequences including jail time.